UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR

BRITISH

MALAYSIAN

INSTITUTE


FINAL YEAR PROJECT 2012


PROJECT TITLE : GATE ALARM SYSTEM


PREPARED BY :

MUHAMMAD AFHAM BIN HASSAN

(51110210015)

MUHAMAD FAIZ BIN MD ZUHAIDI

(51110210090)


ADVISOR:

MADAM NASZARIAH BTE MOHD NOOR


Monday 5 November 2012

WEEK 9 - TROUBLESHOOTING

TROUBLESHOOTING

After having some problem with the main circuit, i have met with my advisor to discuss about this project. My advisor advice me to do troubleshooting and construct the circuit again on a bread board. Before this she had ask me to construct on the bread board. Because i afraid of lack of time, i didn't follow her order to so. I just skip with constructing on main circuit. Because of that, my main circuit didn't work. So i feel very regret about it. Sorry Madam Naszariah. hehe. So in week 9, i  already gone to Jalan Pasar to buy components for troubleshooting. 














No comments:

Post a Comment